Sun, 19 October 2014
- Client completes checkout -> Client is automatically created on InvoicesOnline, and a Pro-forma Invoice is created.
- Payment received through any payment gateway -> Pro-forma Invoice is converted to an Invoice and Payment is assigned in InvoicesOnline.
- If a payment was made without a payment gateway -> Pro-forma Invoice is converted to an Invoice and Payment is assigned when you mark the order as complete in WP Admin -> WooCommerce.
- You have the option to turn on emails from InvoicesOnline, which would ensure all documents get emailed to the client from your InvoicesOnline account. If turned off (default), no emails are sent, and download links are provided on the various order related pages in your site.
- You require at least a Platinum account with InvoicesOnline in order to acquire API Access. API settings is available from Settings -> API Access in Invoicing Mode.
- Your server requires cURL. It is installed by default on 99% of servers. If it isn't, please get in touch with your website host.
Our plugin includes automatic update abilities - once an update becomes available, please update it.
- From Plugins in Wordpress Admin, select Add New.
- Search for Invoices Online.
- Click install.
Note that the plugin requires WooCommerce to be installed.